INTERJECTION
Unit 54 Intermediate English Grammar Raymond Murphy 1) It was late so we decided to take a taxi home. 2) Simon was in a difficult situation, so I agreed to help him. 3) How old were you when you learnt to drive . 4) How old were you when you learnt how to drive . 5) I waved to Karen but failed to attract her attention. 6) We decided not to go out because of the weather. 7) I promised not to be late. 8) I enjoy reading . 9) T om suggested going to the cinema. 10)Are you thinking of buying a car? 11) T hey seem to have plenty of money. 12) I like Dan, but I think he tends to talk too much. 13) Ann pretended not to see me when she passed me in the street. 14) I pretended to be reading the newspaper. (= I pretended that I was reading the newspaper) 15) You seem to have lost weight. (=It seems that you have lost weight) 16)...
Comments
Post a Comment